The best PDF tools are all in one software for converting, processing, optimizing and converting PDF files. The program allows you to convert popular file formats to PDF and vice versa; merge or share PDF files. You can customize the page structure, add watermarks, crop, trim, delete, or delete selected pages. There are also several tools for encrypting, signing, and protecting PDFs. The software has a modern, clear interface. It has an integrated document viewer and printer. Its engine supports batch file processing, so you can save time when converting / processing multiple files. Finally, unlike competing programs, Best PDF Tools does not require the installation of MS Office.
How does it work?
– Download, install and run the best PDF tools on your computer.
– Add files to the “Sources” page of the program.
– Open the Tools page and select the operation you want to perform.
– Adjust the settings and start processing.
– Convert PDF to image: create an image of each page of a PDF document and save it in JPEG, BMP, EMF or TIFF format.
– Convert photos to PDF: convert scanned photos, images or paper to a PDF document.
– Delete content: convert PDF files to plain text and delete image objects from the document.
– Convert Word, RTF, text files to PDF: convert Dock, DocX, RTF, TXT to PDF.
– Convert PDF to Word: Easily convert your PDF files to .DOC format
|35 3 User votes||